Longstanding & Expansive Global Network
Alexandria is a neutral partner and collaborator with an expansive network of valuable relationships within the science and technology communities.
We facilitate mutually beneficial introductions among companies, investors, entrepreneurs, and academic institutions.
Alexandria actively gathers its network for highly unique and interactive conferences and events to create opportunities for collaboration that shape the future of life science and improve human health worldwide.
Sample Alexandria Summit participants include:
- Tim Anderson, MD, Global Pharmaceuticals Analyst, Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., LLC
- Francis S. Collins, MD, PhD, Director, National Institutes of Health
- Mikael Dolsten, MD, PhD, President, Worldwide Research and Development, Pfizer Inc.
- Jean-Francis Formela, MD, MBA, Partner, Atlas Venture LP
- Todd R. Golub, MD, Chief Scientific Officer, Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT
- Margaret Hamburg, MD, Former Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Robert J. Hugin, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Celgene Corporation
- John Mendelsohn, MD, Director, Khalifa Institute for Personalized Cancer Therapy & Past President, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- James H. Simons, PhD, Chairman, Simons Foundation
- Marc Tessier-Lavigne, PhD, President, Stanford University
- Craig Thompson, MD, President & Chief Executive Officer, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
» Learn more about the Alexandria Summit