Approximately 3.8 million rentable square feet
Preeminent in the realm of scientific breakthroughs and innovative medical technologies, Greater Boston is the center of life science research and development in the eastern United States. Interaction between scientific researchers in the world's most prestigious academic institutions, medical practitioners in renowned teaching hospitals and entrepreneurs in public and private life science companies has spawned major advances in medicine and science, including dozens of Nobel-prize winning discoveries.
Sample Client Tenants Located in Greater Boston:
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Novartis AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- UMass Memorial Health Care, Inc.