1. USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED. "Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. We collect Personal Data as described below. We collect your first name, last name, phone number, email address, physical address, and other Personal Data you voluntarily provide to us when you fill out our request for information forms. We also collect any e-mail address and any other Personal Data you choose to provide to us when you contact us by e-mail or provide Submissions. To make our Site, products, and related services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect Personal Data from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA. Alexandria uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to respond to your inquiries and/or provide you with promotional communications of Alexandria and/or our Affiliates (however, you may at any time opt-out from receiving further promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in the e-mail you receive or by contacting us directly). "Affiliate" means any person or entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with Alexandria.
5. YOUR CHOICES. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
7. PRIVACY OF MINORS. We do not intentionally collect or maintain information from persons under the age of 13.
8. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY. We have put in place reasonable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data under all circumstances.
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
385 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 299
Pasadena, California 91101