Approximately 2.6 million rentable square feet
With its proximity to research institutions and leading pharmaceutical, diagnostic, medical device, and biofuel companies, San Diego boasts a geography that encourages collaboration among the science and business talent that gives the region its entrepreneurial edge. In addition, the shimmering Pacific Ocean and mild climate provide an unparalleled lifestyle and talent recruiting advantage. The recent acquisition of Veralliance Properties, Inc. in September 2010 brings an innovative, experienced management team and a significant competitive edge to execute on leasing and redevelopment opportunities.
Sample Client Tenants Located in San Diego:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Genomics Institute of Novartis Research Foundation
- Illumina, Inc.
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
- Sapphire Energy, Inc.
- Shire plc
- The Scripps Research Institute