Alexandria focuses on selecting the highest quality tenants which are developing innovative new treatments and cures for patients around the world.
Alexandria has world-class tenants from the broad and diverse science and technology industries, including:
Multinational pharmaceutical companies
Public and private biotechnology entities
Academic and medical research institutions
Life science product and service companies
Medical device companies
Digital Health companies
United States government research agencies
Venture capital firms
Alexandria's Top 20 Tenants*
- Illumina, Inc.
- ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. / IBM Watson Health
- Novartis AG
- bluebird bio, Inc.
- New York University
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Amgen Inc.
- Celgene Corporation
- United States Government
- FibroGen, Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- The Regents of the University of California
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
* By annualized base rent as of 9/30/16