World-Class Client Tenants
Alexandria's business model is based on exceptional partnerships with its client tenants as well as the broad and diverse life science industry.
Alexandria has world-class client tenants from the broad and diverse life science industry, including:
- Multinational pharmaceutical companies
- Private and public biotechnology companies
- Academic and medical institutions
- Government agencies
- Non-profit institutions
- Venture capitalist firms
- Industrial biotech companies
- Life Science product and service companies
Alexandria's Top 20 Client Tenants*
- Novartis AG
- Illumina, Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- FibroGen, Inc.
- United States Government
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Celgene Coporation
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NYU-Neuroscience Translational Research Institute
- The Regents of the University of California
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Theravance, Inc.
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
* By annualized base rent as of 3/31/13