2. TRADEMARKS. Certain of the names, logos, and other materials displayed in the Content or on the Site constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks, or logos ("Marks") of Alexandria or third parties. You are not authorized to use any such Marks. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with Alexandria or those third parties.
3. STATEMENTS; PRESS RELEASES. From time to time, the Site may contain forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or Alexandria's future financial performance. Alexandria has attempted to identify forward-looking statements by using words such as, but not limited to, "anticipates," believes," "could," "estimates," "expects," "intends," "may," "plans," "potential," and "predicts," or the negative of these words. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause Alexandria's or Alexandria's industry's actual results and performance to be materially different from those expressed or implied by these statements. Risk factors are discussed more fully in Alexandria's latest Form 10-K or Form 10-Q filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which may be found by going to the Corporate Information page of this Site and selecting "SEC Filings" and then the latest filing, or at http://www.sec.gov/edgarhp.htm. The Site may contain press releases, which reflect the information in Alexandria's possession or Alexandria's prediction of future events. Information appearing in such press releases is current only as of the date of the press release, and shall not be considered "republished" at any later date. The Site may contain statements or information regarding real estate projects, properties, investments, developments and products. Such statements and information are only for information purposes and are not intended to be real estate investment advice.
5. CHANGES TO THE SITE. Alexandria reserves the right at any time and periodically to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) or any Content therein with or without notice. You agree that Alexandria will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or any Content therein.
7. ACCESS AND INTERFERENCE. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or programming routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Alexandria's infrastructure.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES. Alexandria cannot control and is not responsible for the content of any other Web site linked to or from the Site. If you link to another site outside this Site, you leave this Site. If you decide to link to another site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Alexandria may provide links from the Site to other sites, but this is done solely as a convenience to you and in no way should be interpreted as an endorsement of any content, sponsor, or owner of any other site. ALEXANDRIA MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
12. DISCLOSURES. The Site and Content are provided by Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. 385 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 299, Pasadena, California 91101, and its suppliers.
For comments or questions regarding our Site, please contact us at:
Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
385 E. Colorado Blvd., Suite 299
Pasadena, California 91101
For comments or questions regarding a specific property, please contact our Affiliate at:
ARE-East River Science Park, LLC
420 Fifth Avenue, 27th Floor
New York, New York 10018